Reading Adventures is a low-beginning level reading series which uses age-appropriate text, images, and video from National Geographic Digital Media to develop reading and vocabulary skills for learners of English.
- Reading passages feature cross-curriculum topics such as science, history, technology, and literature.
- Reading Comprehension1 activities include question types commonly found on highstakes standardized exams.
- Video from National Geographic Digital Media motivates learners and aids in visual learning.
- Vocabulary Practice activities and Vocabulary Builder boxes teach the high frequency academic vocabulary needed to succeed in the classroom.
- Language Focus sections offer students an opportunity to practice the grammar structures found in the reading passages.
|Reading Adventure||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView®||Levels 1-3||9780840030351|
|NG Reading Adventures Website||9781133310037|