National Geographic Learning brings the world to the classroom and the classroom to life. With our English language programs, students learn about their world by experiencing it. Through our partnership with National Geographic, they develop the language and skills they need to be successful global citizens and leaders.
Pathways, Second Edition, is a global, five-level academic English program with materials which provide learners with instruction and practice in listening and speaking, and for reading and writing.
Carefully-guided lessons develop the language skills, critical thinking, and learning strategies required for academic success. Using authentic and relevant content from National Geographic, including video, charts, and other infographics, Pathwaysprepares students to work effectively and confidently in an academic environment.
- Authentic and relevant content from National Geographic, including video, charts, and other infographics, prepares students to work effectively and confidently in an academic environment.
- Explicit and clear skill introduction and practice throughout the program helps learners to develop language proficiency and develop academic skills.
- Critical thinking activities are integrated throughout each unit, and help develop independent learners.
- Viewing in each unit uses engaging and relevant National Geographic video clips to give learners additional content and skills practice.
- Integrated exam tasks prepare students for standardized tests like TOEFL and IELTS.
- Online Workbooks, powered by MyELT, include automatically graded activities and video clips for learners to practice the skills taught in the Student Books.
- A FREE Companion Website for teachers and students provides additional materials to support the Pathwaysprogram.
|Pathways Listening, Speaking, and Critical Thinking 2nd Ed||Foundations||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Student Book with Online Workbook||9781337562508||9781337562515||9781337562522||9781337562539||9781337562546|
|Split 1A with Online Workbook||9781337562553||9781337562577||9781337562591||9781337562614|
|Split 1B with Online Workbook||9781337562560||9781337562584||9781337562607||9781337562621|
|Classroom Presentation Tool (USB)||9781337562737||9781337562744||9781337562751||9781337562768||9781337562775|
|Classroom DVD/Audio CD Package||9781337689908||9781337689922||9781337689939||9781337689946||9781337689960|
|Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView®||9781337562683||9781337562690||9781337562706||9781337562713||9781337562720|