Pathways is National Geographic Learning’s new academic series that helps learners develop the language skills they need to achieve academic success. The series features reading & writing and listening & speaking strands, and develops learners’ academic literacy skills through National Geographic content, images, and video. This innovative series provides learners with a pathway to success!
- National Geographic articles, video, maps, and graphs engage students with academic content in a variety of genres and formats
- Clear connections between reading and writing skills help students become more effective readers and writers
- Academic reading skills and strategies, embedded in the unit tasks, prepare students to comprehend a variety of realistic academic texts
- Step-by-step writing instruction, with integrated grammar and vocabulary, provides practice of a variety of rhetorical forms modeled on the academic classroom
- Integrated critical thinking tasks develop learners’ ability to evaluate, analyze, and synthesize information from a wide range of sources.
|Pathways Reading, Writing, and Critical Thinking||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Student Book with Online Workbook||9781133942139||9781133942160||9781133942177||9781133942184|
|Presentation Tool CD-ROM||9781133317197||9781133317272||9781133317364||9781133317425|
|Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView®||9781133317142||9781133317265||9781133317388||9781133317432|