Communicative Speaking and Listening Skills
The third edition of this highly regarded series focuses on building confidence in using language needed in everyday settings.
Level: False Beginner to Pre-Intermediate
- Focuses on listening and speaking skills for students who have studied grammar but lack confidence in speaking.
- Pronunciation Focus in each unit provides practical pointers for students.
- This new edition features all new photographs and illustrations.
- Revised units now have more speaking activities.
- New vocabulary support helps students to complete the tasks.
- NEW Student Audio CD in the Student Book provides students with listening practice outside the classroom.
- Class Audio CDs with extra listening practice and recordings use a variety of accents for real-life listening practice.
|Person to Person Third Edition||Starter||Level 1||Level 2|
|Test Booklet with Audio CD||978-0-19-430224-1||978-0-19-430227-2||978-0-19-430230-2|
|Class Audio CDs||978-0-19-430221-0||978-0-19-430222-7||978-0-19-430230-2|