The conversation course that gets students talking – confidently!
Level: False Beginner to Intermediate
- Each lesson begins with pattern practice, and culminates in free speaking practice.
- The grammar-based syllabus and thematically related vocabulary are recycled throughout to build confidence.
- Vocabulary organized around related lexical areas helps language acquisition.
- Listening and grammar presented in manageable chunks allows for plenty of speaking time – about 80% of the activities involve speaking.
- Conversations combine the vocabulary and grammar point of the lesson, allowing students to use language in a natural context.
- Check your English, a review page for each unit, lets students check their progress.
|Talk Time||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Test Booklet with Audio CD||978-0-19-439290-7||978-0-19-439292-1||978-0-19-439294-5|
|Class Audio CDs||978-0-19-438203-5||978-0-19-438211-3||978-0-19-438219-9|