Focused Listening Tasks for Real-life Situations
This updated edition of Listen First features a fresh new design and new student audio, providing more opportunities for listening practice.
Listen First Updated Edition is a beginner level listening course that provides focused listening practice for students with little or no previous knowledge of English.
Level: Beginner (A1)
- Exposes students to simple, everyday language that has immediate, practical value outside of the classroom
- Task-based exercises and illustrations help students build essential vocabulary to demonstrate comprehension
- Short dialogues use natural speech patterns, requiring students to engage in selective listening and common clarification strategies
- Student Audio CD attached to the back of the Student Book provides students with warm-up and review listening practice
- Updated page design allows teachers and students to navigate the book more easily
|Listen First Updated Edition|
|Student Book with Student Audio CD||978-0-19-433982-7|
|Class Audio CDs||978-0-19-433976-0|