Now in its fourth edition, the best-selling Oxford Wordpower Dictionary has a new intermediate-level Oxford iWriter (on CD-ROM) and Oxford Writing Tutor, new notes to help with exam preparation, and two free online practice tests for PET or FCE. This is the dictionary that gets results by developing writing skills and building vocabulary.
- Over 500 new words.
- Topic Notes added on social networking, blogs, podcasts, etc., giving information on particular topics, as well as extending vocabulary with associated words and phrases.
- 24 Exam Tips help students prepare for exams.
- 16-page Oxford Writing Tutor helps students plan, write, and review their written work.
- Oxford 3000™ keywords – the most useful words to know – clearly marked.
- Help Notes provide information to help students avoid errors.
- Photos and drawings clarify difficult words or show the difference between similar words.
- 16 pages of colour illustrations show words in topic groups to build vocabulary.
|Oxford Wordpower Dictionary||ISBN|
|Oxford Wordpower Dictionary, 4th Edition||978 0 19 439798 8|
|Oxford Wordpower Dictionary, 4th Edition Pack (with CD-ROM)||978 0 19 439823 7|