Updated with approximately 200 new words and the new iGuide on CD-ROM which shows students the information they can find in a dictionary entry.
- Over 24,000 words, phrases, and meanings.
- 2,000 most important and useful words to learn at this level marked as keywords.
- 500 Focus Notes on spelling, grammar, and pronunciation help learners avoid mistakes.
- 13,000 examples help students use words correctly.
- Over 400 illustrations throughout the dictionary and a 16-page colour Picture Dictionary section explain difficult words or show different meanings.
- 16-page study section gives extra help on topics such as talking on the telephone, letter writing, and talking about dates and numbers.
|Oxford Essential Dictionary||ISBN|
|Oxford Essential Dictionary, New Edition||978 0 19 433399 3|
|Oxford Essential Dictionary, New Edition with CD-ROM||978 0 19 433403 7|