Level(s): A1 – C1
Creating independent thinkers with great futures
Oxford Discover Futures empowers students to shape their futures with an inquiry-based approach and a focus on 21st Century Skills.
- What is the value of time?
- How do groups work together?
- Why do we tell stories?
Oxford Discover Futures sparks students’ imaginations with thought-provoking questions – inspiring them to think critically about the world around them.
The inquiry-based methodology of this course equips learners with 21st Century Skills in critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity to prepare students for success at school and beyond.
Oxford Discover Futures is part of the Oxford Discover Family, following on from Show and Tell and Oxford Discover.
- Inquiry-based methodology equips learners with 21st Century Skills in critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity.
- Integrated videos at the start and end of every unit lead discussion and debate.
- Language in use lessons and skills strategies improve fluency and all four skills.
- Life skills lessons develop transferable skills for lifelong learning.
- Project lessons enable students to present cross-curricular topics in English.
- Literature lessons introduce diverse literary genres.
- Writing Workshops help students to refine their academic writing skills.
- Teacher’s Resource Center allows you to access all your teaching resources and tests in one place online.
- Classroom Presentation Tools show the Student Book and Workbook on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
- With Online Practice, students can do extra activities and check their progress with instant feedback. They can access and download all class videos and Workbook audio.
|Oxford Discover Futures||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Student e-Book Pack||9780194113588||9780194113618||9780194113649||9780194113670||9780194113700||9780194113731|
|Workbook with Online Practice Pack||9780194113946||9780194113984||9780194114028||9780194114066||9780194114103||9780194114141|
|Workbook e-Book Pack||9780194113762||9780194113793||9780194113823||9780194113854||9780194113885||9780194113915|
|Teacher's Guide Pack||9780194117265||9780194117319||9780194117364||9780194117418||9780194117463||9780194117517|
|Class Audio CDs||9780194114363||9780194114370||9780194114387||9780194114394||9780194114400||9780194114417|
|Student Book Classroom Presentation Tool||9780194117289||9780194117333||9780194117388||9780194117432||9780194117487||9780194117531|
|Workbook Classroom Presentation Tool||9780194117296||9780194117340||9780194117395||9780194117449||9780194117494||9780194117548|