Level(s): Pre A1 – B2
Oxford Thinkers is a six-level course designed to inspire curiosity, achievement, and critical thinking by asking the Big Questions.
How are people and animals different? Why do we learn things? What’s exciting about exploring?
Spark creativity and critical thinking with Big Questions. Explore fun projects included in each level designed to encourage collaboration and communication. The carefully structured approach of Oxford Thinkerscombines hands-on projects with plenty of grammar activities and rich multi-media teaching tools.
Prepare students for success inside and outside of the classroom with this dynamic, bright, accessible course.
- A forward-thinking, stimulating, interactive course with full grammar and literacy support.
- Strong grammar-focused syllabus, to build students language skills.
- A ‘Big Questions’ enquiry-based approach engages students and develops 21st century skills.
- Grammar is presented in a story-based and character-driven context to highlight meaning.
- Develop students’ confident in reading and writing with a structured literacy approach.
- Capture your students’ imaginations with extensive reading and writing activities.
|Oxford Thinkers||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Classroom Resource Pack||9780194054065||9780194054089||9780194054119||9780194054126||9780194054140||9780194054157|
|Exam Power Pack DVD (All Levels)||9780194101493|
|Class Book Classroom Presentation Tool||9780194041997||9780194042000||9780194042017||9780194042024||9780194042031||9780194042048|
|Activity Book Classroom Presentation Tool||9780194054201||9780194054256||9780194054300||9780194054355||9780194054409||9780194054454|