Language Level: Beginner to Elementary (A1 – B2)
The 2nd edition of Oxford Discover builds on its tried and tested methodology, developing 21st Century Skills in critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity to prepare students for future success at primary school and beyond.
How are seasons different?’ ‘Which animals live in the wild’ ‘Who makes you happy?’
Oxford Discover uses ‘Big Questions’ like these to tap into children’s natural curiosity and enable them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them.’
The course is underpinned by four major 21st Century Skills: critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity ensuring Oxford Discover lays the foundations for success in the 21st Century.’
Use with Show and Tell 2nd edition to teach an inquiry-based course from Kindergarten through Primary.
- Unique methodology which combines a native speaker approach of inquiry-based learning with a controlled grammar and skills syllabus.
- NEW ‘Talking Points’ videos encourage students to use their critical thinking skills and discuss their opinions with each other.
- NEW ‘Teacher’s Resource Center’ allows you to access all your teaching resources in one place.
- NEW ‘Assessment for Learning Package’ to measures students’ progress in 21st Century skills and reading comprehension.
- NEW ‘Teaching Strategies for Oxford Discover’ videos linked to the Teachers Guide give a pratical guide for different elements of the course.
- NEW ‘Classroom Presentation Tool’ shows the course content, on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
- Enhanced engaging video animations provide an entertaining way to present, practice, and consolidate learning.
- NEW ‘Oxford Discover App’ motivates students to extend their learning outside of the classroom.
|Oxford Discover 2nd Edition||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Student Book Pack||9780194053877||9780194053907||9780194053938||9780194053969||9780194053990||9780194054027|
|Workbook with Online Practice||9780194053891||9780194053921||9780194053952||9780194053983||9780194054010||9780194054041|
|Student Book e-Book||9780194053235||9780194053297||9780194053358||9780194053419||9780194053471||9780194053532|
|Writing and Spelling Book||9780194052672||9780194052726||9780194052771||9780194052825||9780194052870||9780194052900|
|Class Audio CDs||9780194053112||9780194053136||9780194053150||9780194053174||9780194053198||9780194053211|
|Grammar Class Audio CD||9780194053129||9780194053143||9780194053167||9780194053181||9780194053204||9780194053228|
|Student Book Classroom Presentation Tool||9780194053679||9780194053693||9780194053716||9780194053730||9780194053754||9780194053761|
|Workbook Classroom Presentation Tool||9780194056328||9780194056335||9780194056342||9780194056359||9780194056366||9780194056373|