A gentle introduction to grammar for children, which presents grammar in familiar everyday situations.
A new, updated, multi-level introduction to English grammar which makes grammar clear, interesting and easy to understand for young learners.
A communicative, activity-based course, Grammar, Third Edition is now richer in resources with a new Starter level, student’s audio CD, and more online support for both teachers and students. Extra vocabulary and exam-based activities help prepare for Cambridge ESOL Young Learners English Tests.
- Simple ‘grammar lessons’ are easy for students to understand
- Dramatized dialogues on the Student’s audio CD put grammar into context
- Exam-type tasks help prepare for Cambridge Young Learners English Tests
- ‘Words to learn’ boxes in each unit with pronunciation on CD help reinforce vocabulary
- Extra online materials for students and teachers give extra practice and lesson support
|Grammar Third Edition||Starter||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Student’s Book with Audio CD||978-0-19-443026-5||978-0-19-443033-3||978-0-19-443040-1||978-0-19-443047-0|
|Student's Book (original edition)||978-0-19-431364-3|
|Teacher’s Book (original edition)||978-0-19-431453-4|