Learn and practise English vocabulary
Learn and practise the verbs, prepositions and idioms you need to speak and write naturally in English.
Part of the highly-successful Oxford Word Skills series, it helps students improve their vocabulary and vocabulary learning skills by presenting and practising over 1000 Idioms and Phrasal Verbs in everyday contexts. Lots of opportunity for personalization and review gives them the confidence to use their new vocabulary.
- Over 1000 new idioms and phrasal verbs organized into 60 units
- Units are presented in thematic modules such as ‘Thinking, learning, knowledge’ and ‘Communicating with people’
- ‘About you’ or ‘About your country’ gives students the opportunity to personalize new vocabulary.
- Covers all the phrasal verbs students need to know for major exams
- Ideal for self-study or in the classroom
- Online activities and information on the history of idioms
- Review units provide further opportunity for students to revise and test themselves
|Idioms and Phrasal Verbs||Intermediate||Advanced|
|Student's Book with Key||978-0-19-462012-3||978-0-19-462013-0|