A new six-level grammar practice series for 6-12 year olds
Carefully graded primary grammar practice course that makes grammar easy to understand and remember.
The step-by-step grammar presentations in Grammar Friends introduce form, use and meaning in a way that even young beginner learners can understand and remember. The series was written to support the syllabus of Family and Friends but is an ideal supplement to any elementary general English course. There are lots of controlled activities to help children improve their written grammar and the fun interactive activities on the CD-ROM really encourage them to learn by themselves.
- Clear presentations in familiar contexts make the grammar easy to understand and remember
- Graded written activities help children improve grammatical accuracy
- Regular revision units give opportunities for extra practice and consolidation
- Interactive CD-ROM has extra exercises and tests to motivate pupils and encourage learner independence
- Covers the grammar for Cambridge ESOL Young Learners Exams
- Photocopiable tests in the Teacher’s Book
- Flexible enough to be used alongside any primary course
|Grammar Friends||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Student’s Book with CD-ROM Pack||978-0-19-478012-4||978-0-19-478013-1||978-0-19-478014-8||978-0-19-478015-5||978-0-19-478016-2||978-0-19-478017-9|