Your Space offers a positive and practical approach to learning English with plenty of ‘space’ for students to personalise the language learnt.
- Language is taught through engaging contexts, with a balance between inductive and deductive presentation and includes revision at the start of each new level.
- A focus on skills development, learner strategies and functional language encourages learner autonomy and effective oral and written communication.
- ‘Get it right!’ sections informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus help students tackle problem areas common to learners of their level.
- A clear unit structure and well-signposted pages enable easy navigation and make it ideal for teaching off the page.
- Students complete fun revision activities to unlock new features and personalise their space with credits earned.
- The ‘Comic Builder’ allows students to create their own stories using characters and settings from the graphic story in the Student’s Book.
- The Your Space DVD provides a springboard for engaging activities and classroom discussion with language content and topics carefully mapped to the course content and syllabus.
- The complete Student’s Book with full class audio and built-in classroom presentation tools – ideal for use with interactive whiteboards or computers and projectors.
|Your Space||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Workbook with Audio CD||978-0-521-72924-6||978-0-521-72929-1||978-0-521-72934-5|
|Teacher’s Book with Tests CD||978-0-521-72925-3||978-0-521-72930-7||978-0-521-72935-2|
|Class Audio CDs (3)||978-0-521-72927-7||978-0-521-72932-1||978-0-521-72937-6|
|Presentation Plus DVD-ROM with Teacher’s Resource Disc||978-1-107-67310-6||978-1-107-63542-5||978-1-107-66074-8|
|DVD (All Levels||978-0-521-72902-4|