Unusual, surprising, and engaging true stories with language levels tied to the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
Totally True is a three-level series that builds vocabulary by teaching common words in the context of surprising, and entertaining stories that are all totally true! Each level offers thirty-nine stories carefully written using the core structures and the vocabulary from the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
- True stories on a wide range of topics from around the world introduce students to new vocabulary.
- Language levels are tied to the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
- Multiple exposure to the new vocabulary in activities, review units, and unit tests promotes successful learning.
- “Learn word partnerships” sections introduce key collocations for one or two new words/new vocabulary items.
- Personalization activities allow students to use the new vocabulary meaningfully.
- A unit-by-unit glossary is provided at the back of the book so students can check the definitions of the new words.
- NEW e-books with interactive features designed for language learning
|Totally True||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|