A classroom-proven, American English listening skills course for upper secondary, college and university students.
Tactics for Listening Third Edition is an activity-rich listening course with proven success in building skills in listening and conversation. Now with Tactics for Testing, it provides plenty of practice in testing and exam techniques. The result is confident listeners – and exam success.
This three-level American English listening course uses short chunks and practical, relevant activities to engage and motivate students.
The new Testing Program and Resource CD-ROM helps you prepare your students for TOEIC®, STEP-EIKEN®, IELTS®, TOEFL® and GEPT® exams.
- Relevant and interesting listening activities on every page of every unit
- Dynamic new design, images, recordings and units engage students in relevant topics
- New Tactics for Testing section in the Student Books, teaches the skills for success in tests and exams
- Testing Program and Resource CD-ROM simulates TOEIC®, STEP-EIKEN®, IELTS®, TOEFL® and GEPT® exams
- New Audio Download Center gives students access to additional, out of class listening practice, and pronunciation and dictation activities
- Vocabulary index for each unit aids vocabulary development and learning
- Conversation corner in each unit provides pronunciation and dictation practice
- NEW e-books with interactive features designed for language learning
|Tactics for Listening 3rd Edition||Basic||Developing||Expanding|
|Teacher's Book with Teacher's Resource CD-ROM||978-0-19-401375-8||978-0-19-401376-5||978-0-19-401377-2|
|Class Audio CDs||978-0-19-401387-1||978-0-19-401388-8||978-0-19-401389-5|