Reading Comprehension and Fluency
The only course that combines reading and vocabulary skills with Extensive Reading and fluency.
- Reading texts from magazines and newspapers explore up-to-the-minute issues such as online gaming, why more women are choosing to stay single, and the secret of a long life.
- Reading comprehension and fluency strategies develop key skills such as predicting, scanning and identifying main ideas.
- Timed reading activities and reading rate charts motivate students to read faster.
- Vocabulary activities focus on looking at meaning in context and expanding vocabulary.
- A CD-ROM with customizable tests makes it easy for teachers to create their own unique testing material to use with each level.
|Cover to Cover||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Class Audio CDs||978-0-19-475816-1||978-0-19-475817-8||978-0-19-475818-5|
|Test CD-ROM (all levels)||978-0-19-475812-3|