An easy-to-use, flexible course for older teens with a focus on understanding and communicating confidently in English.
Smart Talk’s focus on social communication means that teachers can be sure that students gain the level of English they need for life beyond the classroom.
Effective lessons and achievable learning outcomes ensure students can use English with confidence. Teachers get flexible one-page lessons, making it easy to teach off the page, and to adapt lessons to suit the needs of your class.
- Simple, flexible one-page lessons allow teachers to adapt Smart Talk to the needs of their class.
- Clear learning outcomes at the end of each unit build student confidence.
- A focus on social communication gets students speaking everyday English.
- Plenty of extra practice available online, as well as a discussion board and personalised student achievement page.
- Extra teacher’s resources including unit, mid-term and final tests and practice worksheets mean Smart Talk can work for any teacher.
- Media Download Centre with Audio and Video downloads can be accessed by both students and teachers through the Online Practice.
|Smart Talk||Level 1||Level 2|