More critical thinking. More college skills. A fresh perspective on EAP.
Today’s students need to develop a range of academic skills. They need to learn how to analyze information, look at things in new ways, formulate their own opinions, and express themselves clearly. Prism takes a fresh approach to EAP, by focusing strongly on critical thinking, skills for academic life, and teaching the most useful language.
- Critical Thinking: Each book integrates the full pyramid of Bloom’s taxonomy, from remember to create, so students are prepared to do more.
- On Campus: A dedicated section in each unit teaches important skills for being an engaged and successful university student, both inside and outside of the classroom.
- The Most Important Words: Each book’s target vocabulary focuses on the General Service List (GSL) and the Academic Word List (AWL), ensuring that students learn the most useful words.
- Online Workbooks: Student’s learn more, and teachers can track their progress.
- Video Program: An engaging start to each unit’s topic, these fascinating videos pique student interest and set them up to explore the topic further.
|Prism||Intro||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Prism Reading & Writing Skills|
|Student’s Book with Online Workbook||978-1-316-62418-0||978-1-316-62427-2||978-1-316-62431-9||978-1-316-62445-6||978-1-316-62474-6|
|Prism Listening & Speaking Skills|
|Student’s Book with Online Workbook||978-1-316-62088-5||978-1-316-62094-6||978-1-316-62097-7||978-1-316-62099-1||978-1-316-62101-1|