Flexible material that fits ANY primary course
Use Oxford Skills World alongside any primary course or by itself. You can use the chapters in any order, making it easy to fit your teaching needs – it offers complete flexibility for skills teaching. The syllabus matches Oxford’s flagship primary courses, including Family and Friends, Let’s Go, Everybody Up, English Time – and many more!
- Suitable to use alongside any primary course, with a flexible structure to suit your teaching needs.
- Syllabus matches your favorite Oxford primary courses
- Task types prepare learners for exam success in Cambridge English Qualifications Young Learners exams and TOEFL Junior
- Built-in goals, progress checks and strategies encourage learner autonomy and independence.
- Course characters Molly and Olly help skills learning to become a skills adventure!
- Teacher’s Pack provides support for every lesson.
|Oxford Skills World Reading with Writing||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Classroom Presentation Tool||978-0-19-411542-1||978-0-19-411545-2||978-0-19-411548-3||978-0-19-411551-3||978-0-19-411554-4||978-0-19-411557-5|
|Student Book/ Workbook||978-0-19-411346-5||978-0-19-411348-9||978-0-19-411350-2||978-0-19-411352-6||978-0-19-411354-0||978-0-19-411356-4|
|Teacher's Resource Pack (All Levels)||978-0-19-411321-2|