A seven-level grammar series that uses clear explanations, communicative activities, and engaging illustrations to help young learners and teenagers understand and practise grammar. As students activate their grammar through listening, speaking, reading, and writing activities, they activate their English.
Oxford Grammar for Schools gives teenage and younger learners the opportunity to explore grammar for themselves and encourages them to be aware of their progress through regular self-evaluation and review.
- Presents each grammar point in context with activities to check understanding, often in a communicative way.
- Provides opportunities for students to use the grammar in activities that involve listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Includes regular revision units with exam-style questions that are appropriate for the level (Starters for Level 1, through to FCE at
- Includes activities towards the end of the unit and in the revision units to practise more than one grammar topic.
- Student’s DVD-ROM builds on the practice in the Student’s Book. It includes all the Student’s Book material, including the audio and songs, as well as extra activities which students can complete for homework, then print and bring to class.
- The Student’s DVD-ROM can also be used as classroom presentation tool (iTools), with the option for teachers to upload their own material to flipcharts.
- Syllabus supports and extends the grammar coverage of secondary coursebooks including Incredible English, Solutions, and English Plus.
|Oxford Grammar for Schools||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Student’s Book||978 0 19 455900 3||978 0 19 455901 0||978 0 19 455902 7|
|Student’s Book and DVD-ROM||978 0 19 455907 2||978 0 19 455908 9||978 0 19 455909 6|
|Teacher’s Book and Audio CD Pack||978 0 19 455914 0||978 0 19 455915 7||978 0 19 455916 4|
Levels 4–7 forthcoming January 2014