Oxford EAP develops the essential skills and academic language for learners who are preparing to study in English at university level, from foundation courses to postgraduate research. With authentic content from Oxford textbooks and videos of lecture
extracts, Oxford EAP is an ideal course for learners from a wide range of disciplines. Its clear structure and user-friendly approach make it an ideal resource for experienced EAP tutors as well as teachers who are starting out in the field.
- Authentic academic content using extracts from Oxford textbooks.
- Integrated skills and academic language.
- Video-based lecture extracts to help prepare students for the university experience.
- Progressive coverage of all four skills in an academic context.
- Accessible and user-friendly approach.
- Teacher’s Handbook with comprehensive notes and ideas.
|Student’s Book and DVD-ROM Pack||978 0 19 400201 1||978 0 19 400178 6|
|Teacher’s Book, DVD, and Audio CD Pack||978 0 19 400202 8||978 0 19 400183 0|
Oxford EAP C1 is forthcoming in 2014.