Get Your English In Focus!
In Focus is a corpus-informed, three-level (pre-intermediate through high intermediate) EFL course aimed at university and college students.
In Focus is a three-level series for adult and young adult learners. It draws upon unique corpus research to provide a lexical syllabus comprising the most important words for learners of English. In Focus is designed to build vocabulary, reading, critical thinking, and discussion skills.
- Key, high-frequency vocabulary development.
- Lexical syllabus based on new General Service List and Academic Word List.
- Reading skills and strategies.
- Critical thinking skills and discussion Integrated study approach www.cambridgeinfocus.org.
- Comprehensive range of online resources.
- Access code on inside back cover.
- Anywhere, anytime practice.
- Personalized vocabulary development.
- 100s of videos and related activities.
- Classes easy to set up.
- Progress synced using mobile device and computer.
- Audio downloads The Teacher’s Manual contains full teaching notes, unit summaries, language notes, tips, expansion activities, assessment options, and a complete answer key.
|In Focus||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|