An English course for the hotel and catering industry
A course for both students on catering courses, and trainees in the hospitality and catering industry, who need English to deal with customers and colleagues.
This new edition of Highly Recommended has been completely revised to take account of innovations and changing practices within the sector.
Highly Recommended 1 and Highly Recommended 2 provide students with simple, functional language for dealing with customers and colleagues in a variety of situations, from taking reservations to dealing with complaints. The course offers a straightforward approach to developing speaking and listening skills in the context of the hotel and catering industry.
- Topics reflect the real contexts trainees will encounter in their working lives
- Clear focus on key functional expressions and topic-related vocabulary
- Two listening sections with accompanying tasks in every unit
- Activity section in each unit involving real-world communicative tasks and functional English
- Language review sections to check students’ development and progress
|Highly Recommended||Level 1||Level 2|
|Class Audio CD||978-0-19-457466-2||978-0-19-457753-3|