The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. Titles in the ‘Work Skills’ category of the Express Series focus on soft skills, such as socializing, giving presentations, negotiating, and writing emails.
These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. ‘Work Skills’ titles can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.
- Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
- Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
- STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
- OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
- Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book
- Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice
- NEW e-books with interactive features designed for language learning
|Express Work Skills|
|English for Emails: Student's Book and MultiROM||978-0-19-457912-4|
|English for Meeting: Student's Book and MultiROM||978-0-19-457933-9|
|English for Negotiating: Student's Book and MultiROM||978-0-19-457950-6|
|English for Presentation: Student's Book and MultiROM||978-0-19-457936-0|
|English for Socializing: Student's Book and MultiROM||978-0-19-457939-1|
|English for Telephoning: Student's Book and MultiROM||978-0-19-457927-8|