Language Level: Begining to High-Intermediate
CEFR: A1/A2 – B2 | 4 Levels
Connect high-interest readings with effective writing skills
Weaving It Together helps learners build reading and writing skills through relevant readings and carefully structured writing exercises. By balancing these two necessary competencies, learners seamlessly develop both language and academic skills.
- New and updated readings, featuring National Geographic Explorers, motivate students to apply essential reading skills.
- Writing skills are introduced and practiced following every reading, guiding students through the writing process.
- Discussion and Critical Thinking sections challenge students to increase comprehension while analyzing the reading passages.
- Reading from Literature sections in every level expose students to an important reading genre.
- Contextualized vocabulary practice helps students build academic vocabulary.
- Weaving It Together sections include timed writing prompts and critical thinking questions, further connecting the unit theme to reading and writing skills.
|Weaving It Together||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Student's Book/Learn English with TED Talks App Package||9780357093924||9780357093948||9780357098103||9780357093986|
|Student's Book/Audio CD Package||9781305522664||9781305522671||9781305522688||9781305522695|
|Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView||9781305251748||9781305251748||9781305252677||9781305252677|