Providing a thoroughly researched topic-based approach to learning business English, The Business 2.0 continues to offer Business English students the confidence, fundamentals and skills they need to succeed in the competitive international business environment.
- a flexible approach allows you to dip in and out, covering the basics and focusing on key language skills
- ‘Business fundamentals’ – an overview of how business works. Topics include: business organization, financial control, economics, CVs and covering letters
- Transparent business links – each module is clearly linked to a key business topic such as Personal development, Sales and marketing or International trade
- a focus on developing interpersonal skills through case studies that focus on this delicate but vital ‘fifth skill’
- the new Business eWorkbook includes extra language practice, tests and word lists, and audio and video you can download to a tablet, phone or MP3 player for on-the-go learning. The eWorkbook content is also available to be delivered via institutions’ own learning management systems (LMS).
|The Business 2.0 New Edition||Intermediate B1+||Upper-intermediate B2||Advanced C1|
|Student's Book Pack*||978 0230 43789 0||978 0230 43797 5||978 0230 43805 7|
|Teacher's Book Pack**||978 0230 43792 0||978 0230 32800 2||978 0230 43808 8|
|Class Audio CD||978 0230 43793 7||978 0230 43801 9||978 0230 43809 5|
|For Your LMS||978 0230 437906||978 0230 43798 2||978 0230 43806 4|
Pre-Intermediate level forthcoming in 2014
*Student’s Book Pack includes a Student’s Book and an eWorkbook.
** Teacher’s Book Pack includes a Teacher’s Book and a Resource Disk.