Reach Out is the flexible new secondary course that provides optional additional material so you can tailor your lessons to suit your class.
Level: False Beginner to Upper-Intermediate (A1-B2)
A supportive course that helps students of all abilities build confidence through graded practice. The flexible package makes it ideal for mixed-ability classes, and varying teaching loads. Online Practice provides extra activities for the classroom or home that teachers can track.
Reach Out develops students’ communication skills through a structured and methodical approach, helping students to achieve their individual learning outcomes in every lesson.
- One lesson-per-page structure means teachers can pick up and teach the course
- ‘I can’ statements, learning objectives, and presentation-practice-production methodology ensures all students achieve a productive outcome, regardless of their ability
- Step-by-step writing lessons and step-by-step speaking practice to build students’ confidence
- Reach Out Options provides four optional extra lessons of Curriculum Extra, Culture, Vocabulary, or Listening and Speaking practice for each unit, linked to topics and language in the main units
- Graded grammar and vocabulary photocopiables in the Teacher’s Book and Online Practice activities offer the opportunity to supplement or extend lessons
- Online Practice gives teachers the tools to provide differentiated instruction for different groups in mixed-ability classes, to track students’ progress and communicate with them outside the classroom
- Finished? activities ensure fast finishers are kept busy throughout the lesson
|Reach Out||Starter||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Workbook with Online Practice Pack||978-0-19-485303-3||978-0-19-485311-8||978-0-19-485319-4||978-0-19-485327-9||978-0-19-485335-4|
|Class Audio CDs (for Level 1-4)||978-0-19-474990-9|