Children will love exploring the lively, magical world of Bridge Town with their new friends Poppy, Rowan and Fern. The changing seasons provide a backdrop to the adventures of a diverse cast of characters that capture children’s imagination and attention.
- Reinforce children’s grammar and vocabulary learning with plenty of pen-to-paper practice activities.
- Develop students’ critical thinking and 21st century skills with ‘Think’ activities, real-world tasks and creative projects.
- Help students to connect English with other school subjects through CLIL lessons supported by video.
- Build children’s understanding of citizenship issues, such as care of the environment, tolerance and inclusion.
- Provide a gentle introduction to sounds in English through ‘Sound Play’ activities.
- Give every child the chance to build their knowledge, skills and confidence in English with flexible resources that include tests and activities designed for students with special educational needs.
|Rainbow Bridge||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Student Book with Workbook||9780194118415||9780194118422||9780194118439||9780194118446||9780194118453|
|Teacher's Resource Pack||9780194118729 (Levels 1-3)||9780194113182 (Levels 4-5)|
|Classroom Presentation Tool||9780194118507||9780194118552||9780194118606||9780194118651||9780194118705|