Learn and practice grammar in everyday contexts
A four-level grammar course which explains and practises grammar in everyday contexts, and shows how grammar is used in real-life situations.
Oxford Living Grammar takes a gentle, practical approach to grammar. Each unit explains how the grammar works and the situations where you use it. The exercises use real-life situations to practise the grammar in context.
- Helps students understand grammar and when to use it
- Plenty of practice with four-page units for each topic
- Word focus boxes give new words and expressions
- Over to you exercises for lots of extended practice
- Preparation for KET and PET exams
- Interactive Context-Plus+ CD-ROM with every level
- 30-unit syllabus fits perfectly with the academic year
|Oxford Living Grammar||Elementary||Pre-Intermediate||Intermediate||Upper-Intermediate|
|Student’s CD-ROM Pack||978-019-455712-2||978-019-455713-9||978-019-455714-6||978-019-455710-8|