Learn phrasal verbs and idioms in context and know how and when to use them.
Increase your knowledge and understanding of phrasal verbs and idioms with this compact, easy-to-use book. It teaches over 1,500 phrasal verbs and idioms, and is ideal for preparing for exams such as IELTS and Cambridge English: Proficiency and Advanced.
- Learn phrases and expressions for everyday situations
- Covers topics such as sport, study, business, social events and home technology
- Includes information on style, synonyms, opposites and derivatives, and common word partners
- Download the wordlist at www.oup.com/elt/wordskills and test yourself on the phrasal verbs and idioms covered in the book
- Written by vocabulary experts Ruth Gairns and Stuart Redman, the authors of the popular Oxford Word Skills series
|Oxford Learner's Pocket Phrasal Verbs and Idioms||978-0-19-432549-3|