Step by step to grammar success
A new three-level grammar course by award-winning authors Michael Swan and Catherine Walter which offers step-by-step presentation and plenty of practice. ‘Pronunciation for grammar’ CD-ROMs help students understand how grammar sounds. Available as an interactive e-book for Basic and Intermediate levels.
Oxford English Grammar Course Basic and Intermediate are revisions and expansions of the highly successful Good Grammar Book and How English Works. The Advanced level is completely new, and includes grammar for reading, writing and speaking. The course will enable advanced level students to benefit from Practical English Usage, 4th edition.
- Short, clear grammar explanations are easy to remember
- Real examples show how the grammar works in practice
- Engaging practice activities including Internet exercises, Grammar in a text and Grammar and vocabulary
- Colour illustrations and cartoons put grammar in context
- Exercises are organized into two levels of difficulty (Basic and Intermediate only)
- ‘Pronunciation for grammar’ CD-ROM practises rhythm, stress and intonation
- Free downloadable lesson-by-lesson Teacher’s Guide for each level, with suggestions for hundreds of additional communicative and out-of-class activities
|Oxford English Grammar Course||Basic||Intermediate||Advanced|
|Book with Andswers CD-ROM Pack||978-0-19-442077-8||978-0-19-442082-2||978-0-19-431250-9|
|Book without Andswers CD-ROM Pack||978-0-19-442078-5||978-0-19-442083-9|