A topic-based dictionary for young learners
This beautifully illustrated dictionary helps young learners to practise over 800 words for 40 topics taught in school, including People at Work, My Body, and What’s the Time?
On every page, you’ll find conversation-based activities that draw on children’s everyday experiences, making learning relevant and memorable. The audio CD includes 20 songs, helping students to remember new language, while developing their pronunciation and fluency. The dictionary also covers all the Cambridge English: Young Learners topics, to build children’s confidence ahead of test day.
- 800+ words for 40 topics taught in school
- CLIL topics link English to other subjects, making language more meaningful
- Fun activities on every page get children talking in English
- 20 songs make it easy to remember and pronounce words
- Beautiful illustrations to interest every child
- Covers all the Cambridge English: Young Learners topics, to build children’s confidence ahead of test day
|Oxford Children’s Picture Dictionary for learners of English|
|Book||978 0 19 434045 8|
|e-Book||978 0 19 434047 2|