Little Friends can either be used as the starter level for First Friends or as a stand-alone course. Combine it with Family and Friends to make a delightful nine-level course.
Friendly, visually appealing characters introduce language in familiar contexts.
- Lots of tracing practice to develop pre-writing skills.
- Numeracy syllabus teaches numbers 1–10.
- Specially designed phonics programme to introduce English sounds in a simple and fun way.
- Clear lesson objectives and one page per lesson.
- Extra photocopiable material in the Teacher’s Book includes additional vocabulary, phonics, and numbers activities that students can show parents.
- Values, taught through stories in a family setting, help students develop social skills.
- iTools with Class Book and Activity Book pages, audio, pop-up flashcard presentations, and resource bank.
|Class Book||978 019 443222 1|
|Teacher’s Book||978 019 443223 8|
|Class Audio CD||978 019 443224 5|
|Flashcards||978 019 443225 2|
|iTools||978 019 443228 3|