Hide and Seek is a three-level pre-primary course that has English language, literacy, numeracy and basic science at its core. Letters, phonics, and numbers are introduced through the Pupil’s Book illustrations and pupils have the fun of finding letters and numbers hidden on the page. The fun and colourful activity-based approach makes sure the whole child is learning and developing along with the language.
- Strong development of early literacy and numeracy.
- Follows the United Kingdom Statutory Framework for Early Years Development Standards (EYFS).
- Phonics are presented and practiced in each lesson through the audio material, topic vocabulary and phonic activities.
- Chants and songs in each lesson provide a fun way to absorb the language through a Total Physical Response approach.
- The ‘Art and Craft’ lessons allow students to explore and work with a range of media and materials, providing opportunities to develop motor skills and to share their ideas, thoughts and feelings.
- An online Parent’s Booklet explains the course rational and objectives, and includes parent and child activities so that learning can continue at home and parents can be fully involved with their child’s learning.
|Hide and Seek|
|Activity Book with Audio CD||9781408062685||9781408062692||9781408062708|
|Class Audio CDs||9781408062203||9781408062388||9781408062555|
|Teacher's Resource Pack||9781408062326||9781408062494||9781408062661|