The Get ready for… series leads students to success in the Cambridge English Qualifications for Young Learners exams, covering all of the grammar, skills, and vocabulary essential for the test. The course features exam style practice questions and mock tests at the end of each unit, so that learners know what to expect and can sit the test with confidence.
One of the reasons Get ready for… has proved so popular is owing to the fun and engaging nature of the course. A wide variety of activity types keeps students interested, and optional activities and games in the Teacher’s Book allow for varied and inspiring lessons.
Get ready for… has been designed to support busy teachers with its clear and concise teaching notes, tips and advice on how to teach exam preparation, and new Classroom Presentation Tool showing content on screen with embedded audio.
- Thorough preparation for Cambridge English Qualifications for Young Learners exams.
- Supplements any course book and is ideal for use in class or at home.
- Full support for teachers with advice on preparing learners for the test.
- Classroom Presentation Tool puts Student’s Book on screen for more interactive teaching.
- Audio content with the Student’s Book allows learners to practise at home.
|Get ready for...||Starters||Movers||Flyers|
|Teacher's Book and Classroom Presentation Tool||978-0-19-404168-3||978-0-19-404172-0||978-0-19-404176-8|
|Student's Book with Downloadable Audio||978-0-19-402945-2||978-0-19-402948-3||978-0-19-402951-3|