CEFR: A1 – C1
English File’s unique, lively and enjoyable lessons are renowned for getting students talking. In fact, 90% of English File teachers we surveyed in our impact study found that the course improves students’ speaking skills.
How will English File get your students talking?
Lessons and activities that provide the necessary language, motivation and opportunity for students to talk with confidence.
Learners build confidence to communicate with a proven balance of Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation and Skills Development in every File.
Teachers and students have access to all their English File resources – video, audio, worksheets and much more – in one easy to manage place.
- NEW and updated texts, topics and listenings, based on feedback from English File teachers.
- NEW Teacher’s Resource Centre allows you to manage all English File resources and teaching materials in one place online.
- NEW video listening activity integrated into each even-numbered File. These short documentaries and dramas make class time more dynamic and exciting.
- NEW Classroom Presentation Tools shows the course content on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
- NEW Online Practice provides learners with extra practice activities for each File and allows them to check their progress.
- NEW Sound Bank videos provide unique opportunity to watch and listen to a clear model of the English sounds
- NEW interactive videos enable students to listen and record themselves as part of the Rob and Jenny drama.
|English File 4th Edition||Beginner||Elementary||Pre-Intermediate||Intermediate||Intermediate Plus||Upper-Intermediate||Advanced|
|Student Book with Online Practice||9780194029803||9780194031592||9780194037419||9780194035910||9780194038911||9780194039697||9780194038355|
|Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Resource Center||9780194029940||9780194032766||9780194037563||9780194035972||9780194039086||9780194039758||9780194038409|
|Workbook with Key||9780194031165||9780194032896||9780194037686||9780194036108||9780194039208||9780194039888||9780194038539|
|Workbook without Key||9780194031189||9780194032919||9780194037709||9780194036122||9780194039222||9780194039901||9780194038553|
|Student Book Split A with Online Practice||9780194029742||9780194031493||9780194037303||9780194035729||9780194038829||9780194039529||9780194037983|
|Student Book Split B with Online Practice||9780194029766||9780194031516||9780194037327||9780194035743||9780194038843||9780194039543||9780194038249|
|Classroom Presentation Tool||9780194559447||9780194559546||9780194559744||9780194559645||9780194559942||9780194568852||9780194559843|
|Class Audio CDs||9780194029643||9780194031356||9780194036290||9780194035576||9780194038720||9780194039390||9780194037877|
|Say It: English Pronunciation App||9780194270007 (all levels)|