The new, third edition of ACTIVE Skills for Reading maintains the ACTIVE approach developed by reading specialist, Professor Neil J Anderson. The following enhancements to this new edition encourage learners to become more confident, independent, and active readers:
- Motivational Tips! In each chapter feature Neil Anderson’s advice on increasing student motivation.
- New reading passages cover contemporary topics and a variety of text types including articles, journals, blogs, and interviews.
- In the later levels, readings are based on authentic content from National Geographic.
- Full-color design presents the series’ content in an accessible and attractive format.
- New Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView® reflects the needs of learners preparing for standardized tests.
|Active Skills for Reading||Intro||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Student Book with Audio CDs Package||9781133907473||9781133907480||9781133907497||9781133907503||9781133907510|
|Classroom Audio CDs||9781133308140||9781133308010||9781133308058||9781133308089||9781133308119|
|Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView® Level Intro-4||9781133308027|